What is Resilient Mamas?
A community created by three mothers, who are also holistic healthcare practitioners, who desire a space to share the ups and downs of mothering in a conscious, connected way that empowers mothers to root and grow into motherhood through holistic self-care.
How does Resilient Mamas membership work?
For $47 per month you will receive content in audio, video and written format on the chosen monthly topic. You’ll also get a private facebook page, google hangouts, Q&A opportunities with us, help on starting your own local mom group, discounts on individual consultations, webinars with guest experts and a monthly local gathering for those who live in the Austin area.
1. The Well Mother Body
2. Cultivating Your Inner Resilient Resources
3. Loving & Discovering Your New Self
4. Your Hearts Desires-Protecting Your Passion
5. Caring For Intimacy-Your Child, Your Partner
6. Motherhood As A Spiritual Practice
7. Your New Tribe-How To Create Supportive Relationships
8. The Energetic Body- Mother & Child
9. Emotional WellBring-The Dance of Highs and Lows
10. Motherhood & Sex- Navigating & Finding a New Sexuality
11. Discovering & Respecting Your Parenting Philosophy
12. Mothering & Money-Creating a Work/Life Balance
To listen to past teleseminars you can visit the Resilient Mamas Archives
Join Mariana Kurko, Laura Shook and Kate Short Lindsay in celebrating the launch of the Resilient Mamas community
Come drink tea, learn about RMs & be a part of our first mothering community circle.
Rescheduled for Saturday March 23rd 10:00-1:00 pm
10:00 Arrive- Welcome tea and delicious bites
10:30-10:45- Somatic meditaion
10:45- 12:00 Resilient Mama Community Group Time
12:00-1:00 Register, Q&A, Closing and Snacks
RSVP here> Resilient Mama Launch Party
Can’t make it but you’re interested then sign up below>